Absent Gladiator in "Scandal" jump in time "HIMYM" and the death of the "long time ago"

|

What with the exiled Gladiator in "Scandal"? Are we further jumps in time, "How I Met Your Mother"? Is Rumplestiltskin really dead in the "long time ago"? In addition, spoilers for "Grey's Anatomy", "The Vampire Diaries" and others.

Is Quinn really is no longer a Gladiator in "Scandal?"
Well, so far. But wait until Olivia finds out that Huck has removed from the group! Get ready for Huck in battle! "He does not feel bad for what he did Quinn" - said Guillermo Diaz. "He just feels bad that Olivia is pissed at him for what he did. But I do not intend to apologize for it and sticking with your opinion."

Something about "How I Met Your Mother"? Final show is entitled "Last Forever", which , almost like most episodes of "HIMY," will play on the timeline. "We're the show, which often jumps in time, so you'll see a lot of future and where everyone is at the end" - says the head of "HIMYM" Craig Thomas. But when is the end - for example, in 2030? "Well, this is the future" - says with a wink. Thomas admits that he and co-creator Carter Bays has not posted yet final, but "we know what will be the last minute or two."

Is Rumplestiltskin really is dead in the "long time ago"? "It sure is dead" - says executive producer Edward Kitsis . But I mean, come on, this show is about the magic! "We saw the knife, looked like dead to me, but he is the Dark" - he added. It sounds like he was not yet completely dead.

Something about "agents NCIS "! I do not believe that Delilah is paralyzed! know, right? Naturally returning to health Delilah charge her relationship with McGee, but executive producer Gary Glasberg promises that do not sever. "It will be a bumpy ride for them, but I think you'll see how their approach to each other" - he says.

Did Skye know that is 0-8-4 in "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD?" Yes!Chloe Bennett told me that Coulson said Skye truth about the death of her parents and her potential as to have special powers. But do not put it yet capes. "I have no birth certificate" - reminds me. "I can still

Source: Spoilertv.pl

0 comments: